• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: What really makes my coffee

68 posts in this topic

Turkish coffee :cloud9:

All this coffee talk is making me homesick :(

Anyone that hasn't had coffee in Greece, Italy, Spain or France does not know what real coffee is.

My wife is Colombian (from Bogota). We get the good coffee from her relatives that ship it to us every year on our anniversary. What kills me is that her family makes this great coffee and then adds more than half milk to it :frustrated:. My mother-in-law makes a separate pot of coffee for me when we visit

Anyone that hasn't had coffee in Greece, Italy, Spain or France does not know what real coffee is.

My wife is Colombian (from Bogota). We get the good coffee from her relatives that ship it to us every year on our anniversary. What kills me is that her family makes this great coffee and then adds more than half milk to it :frustrated:. My mother-in-law makes a separate pot of coffee for me when we visit

Guess I've been drinking horse pisss all these years considering I never had coffee from those countries....bummer, guess I'll have to live with that.

A new Mrs. Paratrooper?

Once she gets past the smell, clear sailing all the way :kidaround:

Or, until she questions why he always seats her upwind....

She has to, I want kids someday.

lol Reminds me of that classic joke with the punchline "But honey, don't you want to have children?"

Guess I've been drinking horse pisss all these years considering I never had coffee from those countries....bummer, guess I'll have to live with that.

More likely the "Panther Pisss" of hunting camp fame....., :cloud9:

add a little Don Pancho for effect..., :cloud9: :cloud9:

I agree. I've spent time in Rome, Nice and Sicily. I never had a bad cup of coffee, even in little roadside huts along the train stops. Any coffee there surpasses anything the local shops offer here in the US. For the record, the best coffee I've had in the USA is the stuff I brew myself. Not sure why but I do have a knack for it.

:P

You should open a small coffee shop then and show everyone how good it is :baiting:

Well, despite my name, I don't have a poverty wish! However, anyone who tries my coffee is amazed by it. It actually is famous amoungst my friends and associates. The seceret is attention to the little details and be aware of every move. It is delicate stuff that only blossoms under loving hands. :cool:

You should open a small coffee shop then and show everyone how good it is :baiting:

Well, despite my name, I don't have a poverty wish! However, anyone who tries my coffee is amazed by it. It actually is famous amoungst my friends and associates. The seceret is attention to the little details and be aware of every move. It is delicate stuff that only blossoms under loving hands. :cool:

Oh for cryin' out loud. doh!

Oh for cryin' out loud. doh!

:cloud9:

It sounds like something that could lead up to a heavy cream....,