• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Valiant comics and stuff for sale.

266 posts in this topic

I have a lot of Valiant Items for sale. I don't need so many multiples. There will be a lot of Pre Unity books as well as some misc. items. It may take a few days to list it all :busy: and I might give up if things aren't moving. :whistle:

Shipping will depend on your location, what you buy and how you would like it shipped. And of course shipping will be as fair as possible to the buyer. :blahblah:

To start a lone copy of Valiant Voice #2. as usual with these it has a little bending on the top edge....$3

Valiantvoice.jpg

Even though I am starting with Archer and Armstrong here, the listings will not be in alphebetical order.

AA #0...9.2...3 copies...$2 each

AA #0...8.5/9.0.............$1

AA #1...9.2...2 copies...$2 each

AA #1...9.0..................$1

9.2 copies pictured.

th_ArcherArmstronc1.jpgth_ArcherArmstronc0.jpg

No Unity Red. In the last year i was lucky enough to pick up three raw copies that all graded 9.8. I don't have any more for sale though. No Acclaim either. I will have a few more Premiums but not any Chaos Effect.

I have a lot of Valiant Items for sale. I don't need so many multiples. There will be a lot of Pre Unity books as well as some misc. items. It may take a few days to list it all :busy: and I might give up if things aren't moving. :whistle:

Shipping will depend on your location, what you buy and how you would like it shipped. And of course shipping will be as fair as possible to the buyer. :blahblah:

To start a lone copy of Valiant Voice #2. as usual with these it has a little bending on the top edge....$3

Valiantvoice.jpg

Welcome back Mike. Haven't seen a post from you in a long while.

I need Harbinger 2,5, Solar 7,8, 10 1st print, and X-O 2,3 to finish my regular runs.

If the price and grades are right

I should have all of these available. Most likely in 9.4.

......If the buying price is right! :baiting: