• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, SA, BA, graphic novels, find it all here. Spiderman, Kirby, etc.

4 posts in this topic

All prices shipped. Int'l add cost of shipping - $3 credit.

Platinum variant of issue 50 of Sandman. Signed by Neil Gaiman at the Diamond Convention in Atlanta in 1993. Flaws not visible in the scan are two very very small stress lines in the middle of the spine and color flakes from the top and bottom of the spine. Signature is in gold and matches cover logo. My grade is a strong 9.2. I don't have a good handle on the value of this one so I'm starting it at $75 shipped but I will take offers. I will also trade for this as well. My wants include Daredevil pre-100, Adams Batman cover books and I'm interested in slabs of lots of different titles.

Sand50fc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man: I'll sell the whole lot for $85 shipped.

41 (1st Rhino) 5.0 $45

ASM41-front.jpg

44 (2nd Lizard) 4.0 $15 Not seen on scans (probably can tell anyway) is a spine roll that now lays flat. Not pressed (obv.), just stacked under numerous books by original owner from whom I purchased.

ASM44-FC.jpg

60 5.0 $20

ASM60-FC.jpg

61 4.0 $10 Lower staple popped and 1st page popped from lower staple also. Still presents very nicely. Classic cover.

ASM61-front.jpg

63 4.0 $10 Would be a nice 5-5.5 but for a centerfold top staple separation. Centerfold still sits nice and tight, just not connected to staple for some reason.

ASM63-front.jpg

Buy all 3 Surfers for $65 shipped.

Silver Surfer 13 5.0 $15 Lower staple popped along with 1st 2 pages interior. Also not visible on scans is a 3" slight overhang crease on the right side.

SS-13-F.jpg

15 7.0 $28 major flaws are stress lines on spine and 1" crease brfc.

SS15.jpg

16 7.5 $33 abrasion under Surfer's right hand

ss16.jpg

Marvel Spotlight 21 (??) & 24 (8-8.5). 21 grades as an 8-8.5 but for a ~1" water stain on the back cover. Take 'em both for $10 shipped.

spotlight21fc.jpg

spotlight24bc.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man: Spirits of the Earth HC NM $7. Pic is swiped from elsewhere not actual book.

1651_1.jpg

The World Around Us (Army) 9 4.0 $17

84 pages of Golden Age goodness; major flaws are crease brfc and color loss on squarebound spine; FYI that's smoke on the ground not creases

1273861274_c5f3970c3d_b.jpg

Kirby's Hunger Dogs Graphic Novel 5/6 $13

Major flaw is a color breaking scratch on the bc shown in scan.

:news:SOLD

Robotech the Graphic Novel 9.0 $8

5ced861a.jpg

Forgot to add some Ultimates TPB that I got from apotheosis:

Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 1 ~ VG (beat a bit) ~ $2

Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 2 ~ VF/NM ~ $4

Ultimate X-Men Vol. 1 ~ VG/F ~ $2

All 3 for $6.