• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCON - Sunday OCTOBER 21, 2007 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre

92 posts in this topic

Toronto ComiCON - Sunday October 21, 2007

Metro Toronto Convention Centre - Room 104

11AM - 5PM

Guests will be announced shortly.

80 Dealer tables

Admission: $5 / Fan Expo Canada VIP Pass Holders: Free

www.hobbystar.com

Hey Jon, doesn't look like I'll be going to Fallcon after all...

And now it does look like I'll be going to FallCon after all. And Mid-Ohio as well... still not sure if I'm going to New York or to Dallas yet. Now it looks more likely that I'll be in New York...

As I said before about the guest(s), be patient... we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Kev

Hey Jon, doesn't look like I'll be going to Fallcon after all...

And now it does look like I'll be going to FallCon after all. And Mid-Ohio as well... still not sure if I'm going to New York or to Dallas yet. Now it looks more likely that I'll be in New York...

As I said before about the guest(s), be patient... we'll let you know as soon as we can.

Kev

That's right, make the Canadian attend the thanksgiving weekend show

October 21st Guest Announcement:

CLIFF CHIANG

GABC1coverA.jpg

Cliff Chiang’s artwork has been hailed for its “fluid and confident storytelling” and “sweeping linework and nuanced style.” Graduating from Harvard University with a joint degree in English Literature and Visual Arts, he worked in editorial at Disney Adventures Magazine and Vertigo/DC Comics before making the leap into freelance illustration. Clients include DC Comics, Dark Horse Comics, Dynamic Forces Entertainment, and the ACLU, on books such as:

- Batman

- Dr. Thirteen: Architecture & Mortality -TRADE PAPERBACK IS OUT SEPTEMBER 19TH! (backup stories from Tales of the Unexpected)

- Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre

- Beware the Creeper

- The Human Target

- Detective Comics (Josie Mac back-up stories)

- Grendel: Red, White, and Black

- Red Sonja: Monster Isle (cover)

- Swamp Thing

- Wonder Woman

He is currently working on the new monthly GREEN ARROW/BLACK CANARY comic book for DC, the first issue of which is scheduled for release on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 10TH, 2007 . He lives and works in New York.

www.cliffchiang.com

First guest for October 21:

MITCHELL BREITWEISER

(Captain America: The Chosen, Drax the Destroyer)

Captain_America_The_Chosen_by_DaiKaiju.jpg

Another announcement tomorrow...

:o(worship):golfclap: (thumbs u

that's freakin awesome

i can't wait to see who else is lined up to come