• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto ComiCON - Sunday OCTOBER 21, 2007 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre

92 posts in this topic

J. Torres will be providing free Teen Titans Go! comics for kids attending who are 12 and under (Note: 12 and under get in free when accompanied by a paying adult), and adults with Fan Expo VIP passes who are 15+ will get free copies of Ninja Scroll - all free comics are while supplies last.

He'll be signing all day at his table if you'd like to get the comics signed and would love to talk with you about his stories and upcoming comics. J. Torres has been nominated for a Joe Shuster Outstanding Canadian Writer award in 2005, 2006 and 2007 and won the award in 2006.

Thanks,

Kevin

Just Added:

VATCHE MAVLIAN (Spider-Man/Wolverine, Cthulhu Tales, et al.)

www.vatchemavlian.com

He sounds excited as he didn't attend any of the spring/summer Toronto shows this year as a guest.

Sure, I said I would do that this week. There are still a couple of people whose contracts haven't been received yet, which was why I was waiting. But here is the list of confirmed vendors:

4evercomix

All New Comics

Conspiracy Comics

Cyclone Comics

General Comics

Kewl Collectibles

Major Comics

Mannish Mistry Comics & Collectibles

Mr. Comics (Wes Hagen)

Myths, Legends, Heroes

Pendragon Comics

Red Nails/Blue Ribbon

The Comic Doctor

Unknown Worlds

Sure, I said I would do that this week. There are still a couple of people whose contracts haven't been received yet, which was why I was waiting. But here is the list of confirmed vendors:

4evercomix

All New Comics

Conspiracy Comics

Cyclone Comics

General Comics

Kewl Collectibles

Major Comics

Mr. Comics (Wes Hagen)

Myths, Legends, Heroes

Pendragon Comics

Red Nails/Blue Ribbon

The Comic Doctor

Unknown Worlds

Whoa! :o Cyclone Comics is gonna be there? Gotta go for sure now, that dude rocks! :headbang:

4evercomix

All New Comics

Conspiracy Comics

Cyclone Comics

General Comics

Kewl Collectibles

Major Comics

Mr. Comics (Wes Hagen)

Myths, Legends, Heroes

Pendragon Comics

Red Nails/Blue Ribbon

The Comic Doctor

Unknown Worlds

Whoa! :o Cyclone Comics is gonna be there? Gotta go for sure now, that dude rocks! :headbang:

:screwy:

Updated Oct. 16th:

4evercomix

All New Comics

Conspiracy Comics

Cyclone Comics

Dragon Lady Comics

General Comics

Kewl Collectibles

Major Comics

Mannish Mistry

Mr. Comics (Wes Hagen)