• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loose centerfold affects value how?

33 posts in this topic

That's a beauty....I have a qualified 8.0 supersnipe black ski cover that looks incredible...but got qualified....I wonder why the difference in colors....dates of grading?

Uh, what was the qualification? hm

Sorry, on CGC's main page they post a Book of the day, BOTD. But I guess it is actually called "Comic of the day". :sorry:

And it just so happened they posted this issue today!

Small world.

Ze-

Thought I posted this yesterday but my thread disappeared? Anyways I wonder how much of an effect this had on the overall grade? Any guess from a cursory glance?

MF54cgc8metro.jpg[/img]

Surfer, my eyes are not as good as they used to be. What exactly does the label qualifier state? (shrug):foryou:

At least nobody scribbled their name on your copy.
Yeah as much as I love the Larson pedigree the More Fun copy is a bit distracting. Still makes me wonder why people would want to scribble all over their comics, especially these pedigree collections where the books were stored in tremendous condition for years. Even as a 9 year old collector I wouldn't even dream of writing on my books.

That's a beauty....I have a qualified 8.0 supersnipe black ski cover that looks incredible...but got qualified....I wonder why the difference in colors....dates of grading?

single staple book, centerfold loose

You mean "detached" - there's the rub. :sumo:

You mean "detached" - there's the rub. :sumo:

nah...just loose....it's in a slab, so it's still attached via friction :boo: