• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I may sale my X-men books

33 posts in this topic

I have been throwing the idea around of putting my X-men books up for sale to focus of my Batman collecting, issues 70 to 150. If so I wil sell my cgc 9.8's along with my raw books. These books are in very very good condtion. I am looking for Batman books cgc graded or raw in 5.0 or better. What do you thinks guys?

Don't be so pious. If he had something you wanted you would be on it like white on rice. :makepoint:

NO more a duck on a junebug or

a hobo on a ham sandwich...

admit it you just want to take that shiney new plaque from MK

don't you???...

:grin:

Yes, I want it. That way I can whackhimintheass with it.

I have been throwing the idea around of putting my X-men books up for sale to focus of my Batman collecting, issues 70 to 150. If so I wil sell my cgc 9.8's along with my raw books. These books are in very very good condtion. I am looking for Batman books cgc graded or raw in 5.0 or better. What do you thinks guys?

you could not have choosen a better time to hunt Batman 70-103 in cgc 5.0-8.0...Comic-link has an entire run in their new Sept/Oct auction (and yes, they use to be mine!)

good luck

danny would tell you to drop xmen like a bad habit and go after the bats!

gator

what if it was dirty rice?

now that IS racist...

:insane:

rac·ism / Pronunciation Key - [rey-siz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - \

–noun 1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

If the rice is dirty then there is no white on the rice.