• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - BIG APPLE NATIONAL - New York - November 16-18

86 posts in this topic

I'm like 90% certain I will be there. Unfortunately after I had committed to doing the show for CGC back in September a personal situation came up and I've had a tough decision - do I stay in town and support a friend/associate on a special day - or do I go to New York and honor my original commitment.

If I do go to NY my friend should understand that it isn't because I don't want to be there for his special day it's just bad timing, and hopefully my other friend will lay off on trying to indicate that my not being there means something negative towards my friends and associates.

Keep in mind that this is work for me, I'm not necessarily go to the con for fun.

That's unfair Sam, did you copy that from a greeting card? I'm not giving anyone "hand".

These cons are work for me, I'm not going for fun.

Im sorry Kevin.. I didnt mean to be rude. sorry it came out that way.

When I went throught a rough time I had friends who where there for me and helped me out and I really appriciated it more than I could even express.

But this is not the thread for this...

Michael Golden is double-booked for New York and Texas

I was just in contact with Renee and she and Michael will be at the National on Friday only, and then Saturday and Sunday they will be at Wizard World Texas.

Just got the word from the guys that run this show that.......JIM LEE will be there, they jsut signed him this week!

They still havent updated the site with him on the guest list. Now if they can just get Joe Simon, I would be very happy.