• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KRAZY MATT . . . the Fall of the "Reisch"?

34 posts in this topic

So, what does the future hold for our fine feline fiend?

Matt, if your obsession for this forum won't go away and you're still lurking, may I recommend . . .

48zuuix.jpg

"And when did you first start having delusions about being a noteworthy comic-art collector?"

of course he's still freaking lurking. why someone would continue to come to a place where he's been repeatedly told he's not wanted is beyond me

Maybe because he has nowhere else to go... (shrug)

it's kinda sad on the one hand....

of course he's still freaking lurking. why someone would continue to come to a place where he's been repeatedly told he's not wanted is beyond me

. . . and on the other hand, it might keep away from eBay and his thrill-bidding ways. hm

bah.

he made the bed with his original incarnation and repeated insults of anyone who bought books at the expense of OA. and it's not like this is the only place where he's managed to wear out his own welcome iirc

Why wouldn't he come back? You guys keep talking about him like you miss him.

I think that what you're actually seeing is a bit of glee at the public revealing of his real identity.

I.e. people now know his name and considering all his attempts to hide behind shill accounts, there's a certain enjoyment in that. Especially since he tried to play himself up as more "Bill Gates" than "Matt Reischer".

I understand. He did seem rather upset that his secret identity was revealed.

Where did I miss this??

There was a topic about it yesterday but I think its been deleted. Something about him flaking out and not paying for a McFarlane Spidey page he won on ebay.

He was making all kinds of excuses on why he didn't pay. Going on about being betrayed and not knowing he bought from an enemy. It was really entertaining to read.

To paraphrase Beck: "He's a loser baby"

I always wondered how much of his persona on the boards was just an act, and what the real KK was like. But seeing his infantile behavior in the now deleted thread yesterday was really eye opening. He's much much more pathetic than I ever imagined.

Where did I miss this??

There was a topic about it yesterday but I think its been deleted. Something about him flaking out and not paying for a McFarlane Spidey page he won on ebay.

He was making all kinds of excuses on why he didn't pay. Going on about being betrayed and not knowing he bought from an enemy. It was really entertaining to read.

It was a meltdown of epic proportions!

Actually, Krazy Matt was outed a while back.

Not everyone here seems to have taken notice of that - until the business of his latest bout of Thrill-Bidding became a hot topic . . .

Not everyone here seems to have taken notice of that - until the business of his latest bout of Thrill-Bidding became a hot topic . . .

I thought he was Brad Savage

I thought he was Brad Savage

I thought he was nuts. :insane: