• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KRAZY MATT . . . the Fall of the "Reisch"?

34 posts in this topic

I understand. He did seem rather upset that his secret identity was revealed.

Actually, Krazy Matt was outed a while back.

Not everyone here seems to have taken notice of that - until the business of his latest bout of Thrill-Bidding became a hot topic . . .

I thought he was Brad Savage

Nope.

Not everyone here seems to have taken notice of that - until the business of his latest bout of Thrill-Bidding became a hot topic . . .

I thought he was nuts. :insane:

Having read his tirades on the now deleted thread . . . you're not wrong.

No, he was pretending to be Brad Savage because he knew we comic guys would be all :o It was his way of getting his rocks off.

No, he was pretending to be Brad Savage because he knew we comic guys would be all :o It was his way of getting his rocks off.

Well is he anybody of any importance in the collecting world?

Not that I know of

Not that I know of

lol that is sweet! His brother was mentioned in the deleted thread is he anybody of importance?

Not that I know of

lol that is sweet! His brother was mentioned in the deleted thread is he anybody of importance?

All I know about the brother is from what I read in the thread. Sorry.

Talk about selfish. Not one person got a copy of this thread before it got deleted ? Share with the masses.

On that note, I assume that Page isnt worth $7500 ?

That page is worth AT LEAST $7500.....he queered the auction completely just like he did with those Kirby auctions.

Now I hear he has given the seller retaliatory negative feedback saying he is untrustworthy when this piece of work has refused to pay from the get go and breached the contract he entered into voluntarily.

In the thread that got deleted he complained that he had been libeled....well he must have googled what it meant because the feedback he left the seller is textbook libel.

I have advised the seller to take legal action on both the refusal to perform under the contract and include a claim for libel...some people can't figure out when they are just plain wrong.

C

Talk about selfish. Not one person got a copy of this thread before it got deleted ? Share with the masses.

On that note, I assume that Page isnt worth $7500 ?

That page is worth AT LEAST $7500.....he queered the auction completely just like he did with those Kirby auctions.

Now I hear he has given the seller retaliatory negative feedback saying he is untrustworthy when this piece of work has refused to pay from the get go and breached the contract he entered into voluntarily.

In the thread that got deleted he complained that he had been libeled....well he must have googled what it meant because the feedback he left the seller is textbook libel.

I have advised the seller to take legal action on both the refusal to perform under the contract and include a claim for libel...some people can't figure out when they are just plain wrong.

C

As I wrote in the post to the L, Matt Ellis can get the retaliatory negative removed under Ebay's feedback removal guidelines:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/feedback-abuse-withdrawal.html

For this reason:

Feedback left by a member who provided eBay with false contact information and could not be contacted.

In addition to removing the bogus feedback, Ebay will also suspend Reischer unless he provides valid contact information (i.e. a working phone number). I'm not holding my breath.

Incessantly posting unwelcome rants is one thing. It'd be funny if it weren't so sad. But screwing around with auctions crosses the line. Good riddance.

Felix

So did this Matt Reischer even know Brad Savage? It seems pretty reprehensible that he would use the name of a real person to post in such an inflammatory manner. I've agreed with his opinion that original art is the way to go since that is what I collect too. But I drew the line at the sometimes truly offensive things he said just to get a rise out of some people.