• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would You Spend.....

47 posts in this topic

$30K for a collection that listed out app. $9K in OS at 9.2 grades?

Take into consideration this collection is mostly BA with a bit of SA books. The BA stuff cutout year is 1976. Also considering that many of these books will likely grade higher then 9.2.

Take into consideration this collection is mostly BA with a bit of SA books. The BA stuff cutout year is 1976. Also considering that many of these books will likely grade higher then 9.2.

Not a chance.

Nope not for BA stuff unless it was Winnipeg type quality and even then I'd probably rather spend the money on slabbed BA books so I could pick and choose what I wanted. How many books are we talking about?

So. You're asking if we would pay 3x Guide for 2000 books on the hopes that some will grade higher than the 9.2 that you are already multiples of? My brain hurts. Is this a trick question?