• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gerard Way Appearances Sept. 19 &20

6 posts in this topic

A Signature Series opportunity for those in New York and Boston.

From DarkHorse.com:

On Wednesday, September 19th, Gerard will be signing at Forbidden Planet (Grand Central location) in New York City

from 4 - 6 pm.

NY.jpg

On Thursday, September 20th, Gerard will be signing at Newbury Comics (Newbury St. location) in Boston, Mass. from 4 - 6 pm.

BOSTON.jpg

Will any witnesses be in the area? Heck, if they print up these posters, even those would be cool to have signed!

Geez, I hope you guys know that I get a complex when I'm the only one who responds to my threads. It's like I'm talking to myself.

:insane:

Gerard Way is writing the Umbrella Academy which is to be released this coming week. Dark Horse is also doing another "Dark Horse 100" promotion where 100 LCSs across the country are selected to receive 10 variant copies of book, this time it's the Umbrella Academy. Mr. Way is also the front man for the band My Chemical Romance.