• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Something Nice About Chuck

1 post in this topic

With all the bashing of Chuck that goes on here (I'm as bad as anyone) it's only fair that I also mention that he is running a good sale on the new Marvel Masterworks limited editions. Here is a bit from his latest news letter:

The other big sale I am implementing today is for the Limited Edition Marvel Masterworks Hardbacks (listed below) that I have been offering to you for the past few months. If you've thought about getting some of these beautiful books, but haven't quite gotten around to ordering, today might be a good time. We have a special full-page ad going into the Comics Buyer's Guide newspaper next week, featuring all the Limited Edition Masterworks Hardbacks (with the exception of the HULK DELUXE) at $35 each, or any 3 for $99.95. I know this sale is going to run us low on many of these books, as the usual list price is $54.95 each. Before I let just anyone buy these books cheaply, however, I figured I would give all of you on the mailing list one last shot. All prices include free shipping in the USA. International customers will need to inquire as to shipping rates, as these books are quite heavy. We'll subsidize the International rate for you, but we can't cover the entire cost.

You really can't beat that price with the free shipping.