• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman Adventures lot for the young or the young at heart

2 posts in this topic

Fun to read with your kids or just plain fun to read, I've got a nice lot of Superman Adventures for sale. About 45 comics, for $45 plus $8.95 priority flat rate shipping. A lot of nice names involved with this series on the scripting side--McCloud, Evanier, Millar, etc. Super clean, fun art style too. I particularly like issue 42 (I think it was) with 22 different one-page stories.

Includes issues 2-4, 7-12, 15, 16, 19, 22, 24, 27-32, 34-44, 46-51, 54,-56, 59-62, and 66. Condition appears to be better than expected. I pulled five out at random and they were 9.2-9.6. So let's say it averages VF/NM. All bagged and boarded too, which is probably why they stayed so nice.

****Second Superman Lot**** I've been sorting out about 15,000 moderns and while Batman of all types sells well for me at $2.50-3.00 each, the Superman books are slower. So I'm not sure I want to list the new Superman books. Does anybody want 50 unread Superman books for $40 plus $8.95 shipping? These would be fairly high cover price books from the past ten years or so and all high-grade. Superman, Action, Adventures of Superman, etc. No dupes.

Thanks for reading,

Marc