• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best way to resub?

29 posts in this topic

Pardon me if I am wrong but when you resub you are saying they graded it wrong or perhaps undergraded it. You do not want them to know the book has been graded before or they will give the same grade. If you are reholdering it then you send with the old label. Hope that helps

when you only reholder,(changing the micro. paper after 7 years) then you are %99 sure to get the same grade since they are only chaging the case and not regrading it.

I have a SA book that was graded 9.0 with the old label about 5+ years ago. It looks like a 9.2 at least...(Most likely a 9.4) How should I resub? I get uncomfortable cracking these things open. I wanted to just send it in "as is" and request a "regrade". Thoughts?- No I don't want to press it.

I have a SA book that was graded 9.0 with the old label about 5+ years ago. It looks like a 9.2 at least...(Most likely a 9.4) How should I resub? I get uncomfortable cracking these things open. I wanted to just send it in "as is" and request a "regrade". Thoughts?- No I don't want to press it.

1) Complete CGC invoice

2) Package up book for delivery to CGC

3) Send it to CGC

4) They will look at the book again

5) You get it back from them

There's no rocket science with having a book regraded. (shrug)

1) Complete CGC invoice

3) Send it to CGC

:applause:

1) Complete CGC invoice

3) Send it to CGC

Greggy pretty much summed it up quite nicely. All I would add to his post is call CGC first and get the grader notes before spending money on re subbing the book.

While it is possible it was under graded initially, it might also have been graded 9.0 for a reason.

Ze-