• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don Rosa OA?

5 posts in this topic

Total noob question. I've searched but don't see much info on Don Rosa OA. Obviously it's going to be high dollar kind of stuff. My question is where, other than Ebay or CAF, do you suggest looking? I would just like to see what's out there available for sale. Could be published or possibly even commission stuff. Any idea how to try to do commission pieces for Rosa? I've looked and didn't see that he has a website of his own. Thanks in advance.

My understanding is that he no longer does commissions--at least that's what he told me a couple of years ago when I asked. Mike Naiman was selling a bunch of Rosa pieces on ebay a while ago, but I haven't noticed any recently. Most of the pieces I've seen have been commission-type art although I've seen a couple of cover prelims.

Yeah. I saw a couple of pieces on CAF, but none on Ebay. I didn't know if this was normal or not. Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't do commission work anymore as I've heard he's a slow worker. Nothing wrong with that when you turn out his quality.