• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you Canada!

2 posts in this topic

Tonight as I was packing up my latest sales for shipment I noticed that I had an unusually large number of Canadian buyers. I did a quick search through my records and found that 23 out of my last 100 sales have been to Canadians. Thank you guys (and at least one girl!)

smile.gif

eBay makes this a truly global business. Out of that same batch I also had 7 sales to the UK and a couple to other European countries. Thanks one and all! smile.gif

Tonight as I was packing up my latest sales for shipment I noticed that I had an unusually large number of Canadian buyers. I did a quick search through my records and found that 23 out of my last 100 sales have been to Canadians. Thank you guys (and at least one girl!)

smile.gif

eBay makes this a truly global business. Out of that same batch I also had 7 sales to the UK and a couple to other European countries. Thanks one and all! smile.gif

What? No eBay Pakistan and eBay Bangladesh? Are you not spamming eBay Cameroon and Kenya again? We get so many Nigerians emailing us to let us transfer their million dollar accts into ours, promising us a cut, all for the simple knowledge of our Bank account info, you'd think they'd have plenty of money to blow off on comics tongue.gif Now there's an untapped market... fokkers mad.gif