• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: 28 Days Later

26 posts in this topic

One of my favorite all-time movies. The sequel is just that, a sequel and nothing more. I expected it to pale in comparison to the 1st once I saw it was directed by someone different. I am glad I watched it on-line free of charge (great opening scene though)...

You might be interested in the graphic novel released prior to the sequel's release. It's an anthology telling the prequel story and what happens between the 2 movies. It was a fun read if you really enjoyed the flicks - I bought 2 copies by accident....

You should watch 28 Days Later. That was what the Walking Dead should have been (IMO).

fixed that for you.

Blasphemy! The Walking Dead blows 28 Days Later out of the water :sumo:

Both are great though, just in different leagues :grin:

i know this is really late news, but i just watched 28 Days Later for the first time last night and i thought it was a great movie. i had pretty much lost all hope for Hollywood making a truly great film other then great visually.

was this movie a comic first? has anyone seen 28 Weeks Later? is it any good?

I read the Graphic Novel that is the bridge between the 28 days and 28 weeks films. It really filled in the in between time for me.

If anyone wants to read it too they can have it for 50% off cover price. (thumbs u

Best,

Chris