• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some Decent (but Random) Silver Age DCs --- Good Deals!

16 posts in this topic

Looking to clear out some of my non-key DCs, and find them a good home here on the boards. I won't get into really detailed descriptions here, but will definitely point out the flaws. Nothing hi-grade here, mostly mid-grade and all complete copies. Shipping will be $5 for USPS Priority, for ANY number of books. Will ship to Canada or overseas at cost. I promise bullet-proof packaging and speedy shipping (thumbs u

As usual, this guy rules the day :takeit:. PM with any questions.

First up, a trio of Batmans:

Batman #176 80-page Giant. Great shape for a square-bound. Sun shadow front and back should show clearly in the scans.

A nice, 6.0-ish copy. Asking $25. :news:SOLD!

Batman176-ft.jpg

Batman176-bk.jpg

Batman #190. Great Infantino Penguin cover. Beat but complete. Initials on front in black ink. Small pieces out, somewhat brittle. Good reader or filler.

A 2.0 at best. Asking $5.

Batman190-ft.jpg

Batman190-bk.jpg

Batman #205. Another cool cover. Some lateral spine creases. 4-inch diagonal crease at top right.

Call it a 4.0. Asking $10

Batman205-ft.jpg

Batman205-bk.jpg

Next up, a trio of Detective Comics . . .

Detective #369. Nice clean copy with clean edges and corners. Gil Kane cover and Adams interior art. Couple minor spine creases.

Call it a 7.5. Asking $25 :news:SOLD!

Tec369-ft.jpg

Tec369-bk.jpg

Detective #380. Another clean copy, but book has a diagonal fold at top right corner, so doesn't lay flat.

About a 5.0, I guess. Asking $10

Tec380-ft.jpg

Tec380-bk.jpg

Detective #395. Neal Adams cover/art. Low-grade copy, with 1" spine split at bottom, big piece out of back cover, writing on back cover, multiple creases.

Strictly a reader. Asking $5.

Tec395-ft.jpg

Tec395-bk.jpg

Couple of Brave + Bolds, for your viewing pleasure:

Brave and the Bold #36. Very early Hawkman (3rd appearance?), 1st Shadow-Thief. Rough copy, multiple creases, 2 small pieces out of cover. Someone added about 6 extra staples, some now removed.

About a 2.0. Asking $30.

BB36-ft.jpg

BB36-bk.jpg

Brave and the Bold #54. 1st Teen Titans! Pretty nice copy, but some minor soiling front cover near the word balloon.

Call it a 4.5. Asking $50

BB54-ft.jpg

BB54-bk.jpg

Take both Brave and Bolds for $70.

Couple of nice DC Showcase issues:

Showcase #55. Origin Dr. Fate and Hourman. 1st S.A. Solomon Grundy and solo G.A. Green Lantern. Multiple spine creases, otherwise nice shape.

Grades out at about a 5.0. Asking $40

Showcase55-ft.jpg

Showcase55-bk.jpg

Showcase #59. Groovy cover, 3rd Teen Titans. Was in really nice shape until someone tried to light the top staple on fire doh! (one of the oddest flaws I've seen).

Call it a 2.0, or a Qualified 7.5 lol . Asking $10

Showcase59-ft.jpg

Showcase59-bk.jpg

Take both Showcases for $45

Going to speed this up, and post the next batch quick and dirty. Front cover scans, in the mylars --- selling these cheap!

Superboy #94 --- $5

Superboy-1.jpg

Superboy #113 --- $5

Superboy-2.jpg

Superman #239, Giant-Size --- $10

Supes-1.jpg

Superman Annual #3 --- $10

Supes-2.jpg

Superman Annual #4 --- $10

Supes-3.jpg

Superman Annual #5 --- $10

Supes-4.jpg

Superman Annual #8 --- $10

Supes-5.jpg

Take all 7 of these Superboys / Supermans for $50

Detective #369. Nice clean copy with clean edges and corners. Gil Kane cover and Adams interior art. Couple minor spine creases.

Call it a 7.5. Asking $25

and batman 176 :takeit:

Sold! Thanks so much :hi: --- please check your PMs for payment address, and give me your mailing address.

- Doug.

Now, some Adventure Comics . . .

Adventure #373. 1st Tornado Twins. Asking $5

Adventure-1.jpg

Adventure #378 --- $2 (Note ugly tear in cover)

Adventure-2.jpg

Adventure #380. Cool dinosaur cover. Asking $3

Adventure-3.jpg

Adventure #381. 1st Solo Supergirl, and an "All-Girl Gang of Hoodlums"! (thumbs u Asking $10

Adventure-4.jpg

Take all 4 Adventures for $15.

:bump:

Happy Saturday, everyone! And, thanks to Lawrence (old man) for his purchase earlier in the week. Books shipped out to you on Thursday.

I've reduced prices on the posts that I was able to edit, and I'll accept any half-reasonable offers on whatever I have left here.

Does anyone want to clear me out? Here's a sweet deal: ALL the books left in this thread, including Priority Mail shipping, for $200! That's a total of 25 pretty sweet DCs. C'mon, you know you want 'em! :blahblah:

:news: Brave and Bold is now SOLD via PM (Thanks!)

Updated price, for ALL of the remaining books in this thread is $150 shipped. That is for a total of 24 comics --- everything pictured here except the 3 that have sold (the 3 sold are Batman #176, Tec #369, and Brave and Bold #54).

Thanks,

Doug