• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Duck 1 (Uncle Scrooge1/FC 386)

# of crack rocks you would like  

45 members have voted

1. 1. # of crack rocks you would like

18 posts in this topic

Apparently I'm overpricing, overgrading, something. I'm not selling anything raw in the Marketplace. So I'm back to check some books I might list there to make sure I've got the right grades in mind. Thanks in advance.

US-1-FC-386-fc.jpg

US-1-FC-386-bc.jpg

Apparently I'm overpricing, overgrading, something. I'm not selling anything raw in the Marketplace.

It happens! (shrug):foryou:

I'd guess 3.0 on the Four Color. General wear, the scribbling plus the missing corner on back (affects pages?), but nice colors overall.

Apparently I'm overpricing, overgrading, something. I'm not selling anything raw in the Marketplace. So I'm back to check some books I might list there to make sure I've got the right grades in mind. Thanks in advance.

Rule of thumb is half book on raw stuff below VF.

If what you got is hot (GA, early SA, Keys) then you can get a little north of there.

If what you got is not so hot then go a little south.

edit: 3.0

If what you got is hot (GA, early SA, Keys) then you can get a little north of there.

It's like poetry. The thing that throws me off is I'm not even getting lowball PMs. meh. Everybody wants a bargain, no harm there.

It's like poetry. The thing that throws me off is I'm not even getting lowball PMs. meh. Everybody wants a bargain, no harm there.

5 dollar . . . lol

5 dollar . . . lol

Lowball PMs, not lowball graemlins. :makepoint:

Man What A classic I would not sell my copy of this comic for nearly anything. No duck collection is complete without this Baby! Overall wear but the writing kills it gotta give it 2.5 withought that writing.... 4.0

Marketplace is pretty much like a clearance shop except for highgrade where prices often exceed what you'd get on ebay. For whatever reason low to midgrade early Scrooges don't get too much pop, just be sure to open up the auction on ebay to include European buyers.

I'd expect less than $100 on the 386 sorry to say.