• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Signed ASM 50

ASM 50  

96 members have voted

1. 1. ASM 50

26 posts in this topic

I don't mean to be harsh...but stupid book to get signed (and on top of that I am no fan of anyone signing the cover of a book)...having said that, I'd give it a safe 2.0...

How "old school" of you . . . :baiting:

lol:hi:

Overrated maybe, but I still liked the the book and thought it was a good read overall. But again, I'm sucker for SA ASM.

And TR, HOW is this a stupid book to get signed? It's one of the major ASM keys from the SA and it's signed by the artist. Seems kinda stupid to me to pass up an opportunity like I had so... :makepoint: Besides, it's a low-grade so it's not like I would be "defacing" a high grade key book (not that I see it as such). Some might see it as a detractor, many others find it to be a meaningful way of increasing the value (tangibly or otherwise) of their collection.

I wouldn't care if the book was a 9.9. If I had a chance to get the book signed and witnessed I would have it done. It's another thing all together if it isn't witnessed. But there are a few high grade books out there that do have signatures that were done way before The CGC was even an idea. I had a Fantastic Four #1 Signed about 20 years ago by Stan Lee. I have video and stills of him signing the book. If I ever sell it I would include the video and stills. It's around a 7.0 - 7.5 OW pages. No it isn't for sale. Now that I got a scanner, I will be able to post a few here..

Overrated maybe, but I still liked the the book and thought it was a good read overall. But again, I'm sucker for SA ASM.

And TR, HOW is this a stupid book to get signed? It's one of the major ASM keys from the SA and it's signed by the artist. Seems kinda stupid to me to pass up an opportunity like I had so... :makepoint: Besides, it's a low-grade so it's not like I would be "defacing" a high grade key book (not that I see it as such). Some might see it as a detractor, many others find it to be a meaningful way of increasing the value (tangibly or otherwise) of their collection.

Neat book, Forrest. (thumbs u