• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 NEW SUPERMAN #1'S ON EBAY--LOOKS LIKE REAL DEAL

24 posts in this topic

:hi: Ben:

The CGC 5.5 would look nice next to your Action #1 (And your Sups #2 and #3) :baiting: Haven't you met the seller before? Before I would buy an Airplane, I would get the Superman #1

Mike

:hi: Hi Mike

you are so right --it would look nice next to my collection :takeit:

but my sups 2&3 are unrestored 7.0s so i'll have to pass and wait for a unrestored sup1

anyway i started the year off with 4 copies of sup1

i have met the seller and he's kinda a combination of albert einstein, george clooney and brad pitt but straight lol

i have met the seller and he's kinda a combination of albert einstein, george clooney and brad pitt but straight lol

I think I get where you're going with this... Brad Pitt's smarts and Albert Einstein's good looks?

:kidaround:

I think I get where you're going with this... Brad Pitt's smarts and Albert Einstein's good looks?

:kidaround:

lol