• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let The Shill Posting Begin!

93 posts in this topic

No more WW comics for you! mad.gif

I don't understand. This is a tribute! I put you on money -- it's worshipped 'round these parts! You are a head of state -- the big cheese of Argentina! Besides, it took me way too long to do. I don't have photoshop, so I had to do most of the work myself.

I thought you'd be pleased, Your Excellency.

-- Joanna

No more WW comics for you! mad.gif

I don't understand. This is a tribute! I put you on money -- it's worshipped 'round these parts! You are a head of state -- the big cheese of Argentina! Besides, it took me way too long to do. I don't have photoshop, so I had to do most of the work myself.

I thought you'd be pleased, Your Excellency.

-- Joanna

Prove it! sumo.gif Resurrect Bug and let Mylite kill him off for good! devil.gif

Hey it took me couple of months to reach 150.

I'm with Arty on this one, it took me darn near a year to get over 350 posts...

Thats it, from now on I am sticking to the hi.gif or the cloud9.gif types of posts.

thumbsup2.gif

flowerred.gif

That is just the gayest graemlin I have ever seen. shocked.gif

I'm a bitter, jaded old man!!! ooo.giffrown.gifblush.gifshocked.gifsmile.gifgrin.gif

I said that last week. Greggy seems to be using it alot too....... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Now..this is my favourite... hi.gif ablue