• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let The Shill Posting Begin!

93 posts in this topic

Amazing, since you've never posted to any areas other than the comics forums since you got here. Surely you're not making random posts all over the forum just to try to get your post count up for the contest, are you? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Bug I have to laugh when I read this from you. I very distinctly remember you posting away like a jackhammer during the infamous "race to 10,000".

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=192958&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

Surely you weren't making random posts in the test forum to be first to 10,000 were you? gossip.gif

Surely you weren't making random posts in the test forum to be first to 10,000 were you? gossip.gif

That's exactly what I was doing. proud.gif

But my posts weren't meant to cheat forum members out of prizes. 893naughty-thumb.gif

The truth finally comes out? angel.gif

Lying scumbag? 893whatthe.gif Isn't that a little harsh? When did I ever lie? One more link for you:

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/ 27_laughing.gif

It's a good thing you can hide behind your computer to get people to talk to you, Tom.....because you certainly can't hide behind anything else. 27_laughing.gif

262734-FatManAtComputer.jpg

Dude, I have the same exact mouse, computer desk, blinds and dry erase board located in similar locations in my basement! shocked.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It may be time to stop posting so much on these forums tongue.gif

Dude, I have the same exact mouse, computer desk, blinds and dry erase board located in similar locations in my basement! shocked.gif893whatthe.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It may be time to stop posting so much on these forums tongue.gif

So that's you? confused.gif

It COULD be me, in a year or two, if I don't stop posting frown.gif

Pardon me if I take offense about a "bugaboo" post listing me as a "suspect" shill poster.

I'm a real person. I've even met Gemma this year at Chicago WizardWorld.

Didn't know that being new or not posting prolificly was a problem. I'm in no race to run up my post count. If I have a question I'll ask it. (Did so and I appreciated the responses). If I have a comment, I'll make it. (I've been quiet til now.). I've only been here a month. Sorry I don't have a picture next to my name or an animated gif. Didn't know I had to "pay my dues" to participate in Comic-Quest.

By the way, I am not a "new" collector. I have been collecting comics for almost 35 years. My subscription to The Buyer's Guide started with issue #13, I've been involved in local fandom since the early 1970's and have helped to put on a number of shows in the area.

You can check out my ID on eBay (ecfanman - same as here). I've been there for almost 5 years and have amassed over 1100 positives (buying and selling) with only one "neutral" and one "negative" from someone who claimed I never paid (I paid that day, received the item in a couple of days and left a positive for the seller, but that didn't stop them from forgetting and leaving a negative two months later.)

Trust me, I'm a real person. (But then again, I could be making this all up.)

Don't know exactly why the "opinion" by one poster bugged me so much, but I had to get this off my chest. Even though I haven't been accused of anything, I don't appreciate being called "suspect".

Whoopee! I'm up to 3 posts now. Feeling better.

ECFANMAN (aka Gary J.)

Oh so you're saying that's greggy right now? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif You want the webcam turned on now? hi.gif

PLease keep whatyou do to your naked "loose" Mego Wonder Women in the privacy of your own home. No need to pollute cyberspace any further with that [!@#%^&^] 893naughty-thumb.gif

Oh so you're saying that's greggy right now? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif You want the webcam turned on now? hi.gif

PLease keep whatyou do to your naked "loose" Mego Wonder Women in the privacy of your own home. No need to pollute cyberspace any further with that [!@#%^&^] 893naughty-thumb.gif

But...you pollute it with your unclean Catholic thoughts! tonofbricks.gif