• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What was your first CGC submission?

91 posts in this topic

I am older than MK but younger than Steve. :grin:
So am I

I am wiser than both of you :headbang:

I find better raw BA books than you.

:censored: I've got no comeback for that. It's true.

Yes, I rule

So am I

Yes, I rule

Come to Portland with me fool and teach me some of your secrets. I'll buy LIITs...

So am I

Yes, I rule

Come to Portland with me fool and teach me some of your secrets. I'll buy LIITs...

Someone has to agree my chauffeur first and then I'm in. Grading 9.8s is easy. Finding them is the hard part.

So am I

Yes, I rule

Someone has to agree my chauffeur first and then I'm in. Grading 9.8s is easy. Finding them is the hard part.

It would be cool if CrowsQB can come. I would have someone to drinkCanadian beer with.

So am I

Yes, I rule

It would be cool if CrowsQB can come. I would have someone to drinkCanadian beer with.

He's still on strike so who knows.

So am I

Yes, I rule

What's in Portland?

So am I

Yes, I rule

What's in Portland?
The Portland convention in November

So am I

Yes, I rule

What's in Portland?
When?

So am I

Yes, I rule

What's in Portland?
When?
November 11th. You going to travel there just to meet me? That's so sweet.

No, I think it would be cool to meet Steve. Besides, if you don't drive, how are you going to get there?
I won't go otherwise. It's not a big deal for me.

No, I think it would be cool to meet Steve. Besides, if you don't drive, how are you going to get there?

:acclaim: You come here. We'll drive up to get greggy and eat sushi. Hit the Portland show and drink beer. I'll show you some killer X-Men books and we'll both listen to greggy yammer on about how they are and how his DC love books are the bomb hm

:acclaim: You come here. We'll drive up to get greggy and eat sushi. Hit the Portland show and drink beer. I'll show you some killer X-Men books and we'll both listen to greggy yammer on about how they are and how his DC love books are the bomb hm

Are you kidding? Sounds good, but I would never eat bait.

Are you kidding? Sounds good, but I would never eat bait.

Try it once an you'll chang your mind. Or, maybe you can have a Kobe steak while greggy and I eat some of Vancouver's finest uncooked food. Honestly, Portland is not a national level show but if you're in the mood for a vacation...There are some good LCS in Seattle and Vancouver.

My first submission went out Monday and still appears to be lost within the workings of the USPS...
I am sure it will turn up. :wishluck:

My box o' books was delivered to CGC this morning. USPS took nine days to deliver them from CA to FL. Zip Code my . More like Turtle Code.

Now how long before I can bug CGC about my grades. And is there any way to check the status of my invoice online?

I was curious if people can remember their first shipment to CGC and what the result was?

I'll post em as soon as I submit one which looks like, never. I do want my Vampi 1s graded but I can't bear to have em out of my care.