• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An open apology to all NOD members

56 posts in this topic

To them and to all I humbly say I am sorry.

Richard, you and I have had a few square deals over the years. Nothing big. Just a few pre-codes at some of the Wondercons. But I have grown to respect your integrity. In fact, your post touches me...really touches me deeply... :insane:

To them and to all I humbly say I am sorry.

Richard, you and I have had a few square deals over the years. Nothing big. Just a few pre-codes at some of the Wondercons. But I have grown to respect your integrity. In fact, your post touches me...really touches me deeply... :insane:

Borock and I both, in one day? Wow, you are easily touched!

(Thanks!)

It is hard sometimes to remember to separate comments made by forumites who are also members of NOD as not representative of NOD itself, but rather just personal opinion.. But at the same time I would like to think they could appreciate the fact why some might read into certain statements or comments made given the subject matter.

Exact problem im having Kenny.

Now THERE's a book I can understand slabbing. The slab keeps it from accidentally falling open and letting someone catch a glimpse of the pages inside.

Jack

"Special" as in "Special Needs"?

Now, back to the funnybooks....

Here's one. Try to contain your unbridled jealously. The day may come when you too own a book so rare and desirable...

1stissuespecial2.jpg

It is hard sometimes to remember to separate comments made by forumites who are also members of NOD as not representative of NOD itself, but rather just personal opinion.. But at the same time I would like to think they could appreciate the fact why some might read into certain statements or comments made given the subject matter.

Using that logic, then I can infer that:

1. Everyone in Lenoir, NC feels that way

2. And that they collect comics

Obviously an unsavory lot of characters Bill. We should all brand and tarnish them!

To think they would live in Lenoir, NC, much less collect comics. Clearly, if any one of the residents of Lenoir expressed an opinion, they should all be hung up by their thumbs and tortured. How dare one of them speak for everyone!

Or was it that one of them spoke and we thought they spoke for everyone?

Geez, how confusing. meh

Ah, must be a Texas or Illinois thing. lol:baiting:

Obviously an unsavory lot of characters Bill. We should all brand and tarnish them!

To think they would live in Lenoir, NC, much less collect comics. Clearly, if any one of the residents of Lenoir expressed an opinion, they should all be hung up by their thumbs and tortured. How dare one of them speak for everyone!

Geez, how confusing. meh

:acclaim:

Geez, how confusing. meh

Very funny and insightful stuff there, Mark

(disclaimer - Mark Zaid is a founding member of NOD, but in no way speaks for Nod. Nor should any of his comments be, in any way, interpreted as being pro or anti NOD or the issues NOD stands for. Nor should any of my comments pertaining to Mr. Zaid be, in any way, construed as connecting him to NOD, or in any way pro or anti NOD. )

Geez, how confusing. meh

(disclaimer - Mark Zaid is a founding member of NOD, but in no way speaks for Nod. Nor should any of his comments be, in any way, interpreted as being pro or anti NOD or the issues NOD stands for. Nor should any of my comments pertaining to Mr. Zaid be, in any way, construed as connecting him to NOD, or in any way pro or anti NOD. )

What about WINK?

Geez, how confusing. meh

Who ever said you can't teach an old dog new tricks! :applause: (thumbs u

Geez, how confusing. meh

Who you calling an old dog? rantrant

Geez, how confusing. meh

Who you calling an old dog? rantrant

hm

:devil: