• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Crime SuspenStories #22 - beheading cover

24 posts in this topic

The Crime Reporter went over well and received some decent attention soooo here's another one on a slow Friday at work - Crime SuspenStories #22 (classic cover)

Purchased this off eBay from some disgruntled wife (that was the story at least) a few years ago. She actually had it listed in SA only and I just happen to find it through a site-wide search. Everything is attached. Thanks! (thumbs u

cs-front.jpg

cs-back.jpg

I agree. The b/c looks like it was trimmed with a weed whacker! The b/cs on some of my recent scans are running a little "hot" and I was curious as to how they would look with no contrast/brightness manipulation - now I know.

Wasnt that one of the covers used by that Seduction of the inocent guy When he went before congress in the 50s. Leading into EC Comis demise and the begginings of the COMICS CODE AUTHORITY?

Really gory cover for the time even with the black blood. 4.0

Wish it was mine :cloud9:

Wasnt that one of the covers used by that Seduction of the inocent guy When he went before congress in the 50s. Leading into EC Comis demise and the begginings of the COMICS CODE AUTHORITY?

Wertham was the guy's name.

wertham_desk.jpg

Wertham was the guy's name.

wertham_desk.jpg

Where's Chromium?