• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

an open apology to all d.c. gorilla covers

59 posts in this topic

Yes, lol..it is cool...

I actually picked it up for Gator, it was on his list, he's going to be VERY happy when he sees it...

and the PO is goiing to have to pry it out of my hands...;)

sharon, he's at my house the first weekend of october; just mail it to me and i'll see he gets it.

Originally Posted By: skypinkblu

Yes, lol..it is cool...

I actually picked it up for Gator, it was on his list, he's going to be VERY happy when he sees it...

and the PO is goiing to have to pry it out of my hands...;)

sharon, he's at my house the first weekend of october; just mail it to me and i'll see he gets it.

He's at my house end of September. Mail it to me, and I'll see that he gets an amazing facsimile. :shy:

Hmmmm...what would Solomon do...

OK, :banana: I got it, just send me BOTH your addresses and I'll tear it in half and send each of you a piece:) (who wants the pages on the left side of the staples?

What the heck? Is gator homeless and just wanders from one forum member's home to another?

I guess I shouldn't be surprised since he spends all his money on expensive funnybooks.

Jack

He's here at my house right now! Mail it to me. (thumbs u

:acclaim:

Billy,

You, Mr. Timely collector, have a gorilla cover in your collection. So before you go all ape$h1t, take a look at Captain America #50. And proudly post it please, for the world to see.

Billy,

You, Mr. Timely collector, have a gorilla cover in your collection. So before you go all ape$h1t, take a look at Captain America #50. And proudly post it please, for the world to see.

i never realized that was a gorilla. you know how every vacation at the beach there's that one guy with an amazing amount of back-hair...?

cap50.jpg

i never realized that was a gorilla. you know how every vacation at the beach there's that one guy with an amazing amount of back-hair...?

Have you looked in the mirror lately? You might be that guy!

Have you looked in the mirror lately? You might be that guy!

Bad-a-boom-tishhhh!

We really need a rim-shot greamlin here.

Meanwhile...

Confounded by their Gorilla Apology Letter exclusion, the DC Interior Chimps are on a rampage.

strange_adventures_1101.jpg

(From this book. No gorilla, but it does have purple.)

strange_adventures_1102.jpg

Purple...*sigh* VERY thanks for posting that!. :cloud9:

OK, so this book has a LOT of pages...I'm ripping them all out folding them in 3, and addressing one to each person who asks...

I already have the cover addressed to Bangzoom, "some place in the Country...no longer in Virginia"...The centerfold cause he asked first is to Billy, someplace in Texas...I have Wonder Woman stamps ready for Fuelman and NearMint..need a few more addresses, any one else need a page? ...I just have to fold each page and use a piece of scotch tape...

Rick will be sooooo ...proud of you guys...!

Where can I hide? ;):tonofbricks: