• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Stars and Stripe#2 and see what a *spoon* I am!!!!!

13 posts in this topic

About 5 years ago When I got back into collecting I picked this comic up online. When it Arrived I carefully put it in mylar And like a dork I used tape to seal the bag. Upon showing it too my kids one day I opened it too quick And well you can figure out the rest. Check The little guy MINI MIDGET riding on AMAZING MANS shoulder. He lost his arm in a really tragic staple pull accident. Incidentally this issue is actually the first even though it is lasted as #2

Comments opinions grades??

scan0105.jpg

scan0106.jpg

Thank you. My main focus is Bronze and silver. I just think we all see so much of the same on this Board "cool comics all"so it is interesting to show others some items they may have never seen. Incidentally I almost cried when I did that to that comic. I still have Mini Midgets Arm stuck to that peice of tape. I think I will post that as well

Here is the Arm and sword stuck to The tape. I stuck the tape strategically to the mylar to give the illusion of it still being on the comic. It was the least I could do for the little guy

scan0109.jpg

Thank you. My main focus is Bronze and silver. I just think we all see so much of the same on this Board "cool comics all"so it is interesting to show others some items they may have never seen. Incidentally I almost cried when I did that to that comic. I still have Mini Midgets Arm stuck to that peice of tape. I think I will post that as well

Totally love the fact we're getting some different books up here (thumbs u