• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is Andy Kuberts Art Rep?

9 posts in this topic

Mitch used to have some of Andy's pages - but the page on his site is empty.

I've never really sought out Andy (or Adam's) work - but I think I recall hearing that they aren't selling anything right now? But there's always the inker's share ...

Andy doesn't have an official rep but Spencer Beck has sold art for Andy in the past. In fact I bought most of X-Men #30 thru Spencer he was able to get both Andy amd Matt Ryan to selll their share minus three pages that were lost. Later Andy found them while cleaning out the basement of the Joe Kubert School of Art, I think they were renovating it). They found a rusted out old desk belonging to Andy Kubert. Andy said just to throw it out since it was useless but when they started to dismantle it to move it they found.......

a ton of original art by Andy including 50 plus covers..........

an envelope containing three pages from..............

X-Men #30

Andy mentioned this to Spencer who remembered someone one was trying to put the book back together. He then contacted me. With Spencer's help I was able to do a deal with Andy for the three remaining pages.

As for Adam Kubert he rarely is ever sells his artwork, but contact Spencer and let him know what you are looking for he could ask Andy if he still has any and if they are for sale. The prices arent cheap as he doesnt care if he sells the artwork or not.