• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All types of stuff for sale. Now All non cgc books 30% off

124 posts in this topic

Fantastic Four #48 Good (lower staple pull and Large tear through Galactus) BIB $40

comicscans109.jpg

PM Sent

Now you are showing some class buying FFs. :whistle:

Dude... the man pulls out MY style of low-grade: high presentability but a flaw that brings it down to my end of the collector's spectrum. How could I NOT :takeit: (as per PM). I think this works as a forgiveable distraction from my ASMs anyhow. And who says I'm not a classy guy? :grin:

Thanks Tatter! I hadn't really thought I'd be adding this to the collection any time soon, but am really happy that I'm going to be able to!

Dude... the man pulls out MY style of low-grade: high presentability but a flaw that brings it down to my end of the collector's spectrum. How could I NOT :takeit: (as per PM). I think this works as a forgiveable distraction from my ASMs anyhow. And who says I'm not a classy guy? :grin:

Thanks Tatter! I hadn't really thought I'd be adding this to the collection any time soon, but am really happy that I'm going to be able to!

Now you just need a 49 & a 50!

Ah! But I have a copy of 50 already! And there is someone I know who's got a copy of FF 49 which he's grading at 2.0, but he's asking more for it than I'm willing to pay based on some of the flaws. However, the big one is officially out of the way :grin: Woohoo!