• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early JIMs

27 posts in this topic

everyone and thier sister wants this run..it's got the coolest covers in the silver age! Now that alot of people on here wants them...it's only natural that gman collects them too,I don't even think he has any,since he won't pay over guide for them. Guess he can keep on dreamin then devil.gif

Not me - unless it's raw! 893applaud-thumb.gif I am not touching this title right now. I'll let the rest of you drive up the price for each other tongue.gif

I have been collecting Thor JIM's for many years, but have stopped buying over the last year or so. Now is NOT a good time to be buying HG copies of these books, far too much heat on them. foreheadslap.gif

Not me - unless it's raw! 893applaud-thumb.gif I am not touching this title right now. I'll let the rest of you drive up the price for each other tongue.gif

I have been collecting Thor JIM's for many years, but have stopped buying over the last year or so. Now is NOT a good time to be buying HG copies of these books, far too much heat on them. foreheadslap.gif

Right.

Time to go back to Master of Kung Fu or Powerman and Iron Fist.

Or Moon Knight.

or Warlock.

of Jungle Action.

Hold on, how come every title I like is worthless monetarily?

Must be my thrifty nature. foreheadslap.gif