• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Croatian Comics .....pandora's box?

11 posts in this topic

I just received an email from a buddy of mine that is Croatian born, but now living in Alaska and working as an architect.....He's a little older than I am, and went home this summer. In that trip, he took the time to search for his old "croatian comics....likely early 70's stuff, but who knows...." It looks like he's going to give them to me....so it should be fun to peruse....

I'll post a few scans just for kicks when I get them......fun stuff.....

Dear Collin my dear friend,

I got some comics from Croatia for you and something else all together. It is in my car so whenever you are ready to get together let me know.

I hope you had a good and successful trip to Slope and I am assuming you were talking about North Slope… J Not North Slope in Eagle River…

I got some comics from Croatia for you and something else all together. It is in my car so whenever you are ready to get together let me know.

This sounds like something that might appear in "Dear Playgirl..."

Take your smut back to the comic convention where it belongs. :boo:

He's bi-lingual....and does very well with the english language.

I'm not sure the same could be said for most of us.

Playgirl doh!

Last time my buddy visited Croatia on "vacation" he had to slip in under the fence so he would not be recruited into the army as he was of age. :wishluck:

My friend was "recruited" back in the day....

Not a good experience.