• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blank Convention Sketch Covers?

14 posts in this topic

Ok so the fallen sons are the most common, now they have red onja 25 blank cover and battestar gallactica blank covers, are they gonna do another marvel blank cover maybe with a spiderman title? '

If anyone has any info on it then just let me know thanx!

Some of my favorite books to have sketches done on are

Fallen Son #3 Blank

Astonishing X-men #17 (regular or variant sketch cover)

Amazing Spider-man #36 (Pricy but that black cover presents great with a silver sharpie sketch

Any Civil War tie in issues that have half page color bar on the bottom(Some of my favorite sketches were done on these issues. (New Avengers 22-24 Heroes for Hire #1 and She Hulk #8

well i got my fallen sons all done, and was wondering when there doing another blank cover,? are they gonna do one a year, that would be hot, ok so what is it, a cable cover? and a onan i know its not onan so let me know, they shud do a spidey so everyone can get spidey sketchs and have lee sign em, plz let me know what comic is doing the blank cover next i really underordered and i wanna be able to pre-order the next ones! thanx

the Fallen son blank covers were a great excuse for me to get Cap sketches! i normally get sketches on comic backing boards, but those were a great substitute.

i wonder if i should try to get more Fallen Son covers, or something else?

i want a spidey also, but i just want anything now, but not a red sonja or battle star galactica cuz i cant see myself getting a lot of skeths done by those characters ya know, hoping for anything from marvel!