• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Bad I Don't Collect Brave & the Bold or Showcase

8 posts in this topic

One of my LCS's just brought in a pretty decent collection of Late Golden/Early Silver B&B and Showcase comics from DC. All came in between 2.0 - 5.0 from an OO collection. They even let me help a little with some of the grading. Call me a dork, but I thought that was pretty cool. And since I know some of you will ask, the BB 28 and Showcase 4 were not present- but there was a Showcase 1 & 2, as well as a BB 29 (around the VG ranges).

Anyhow, I thought this was pretty cool. :shrug:

Nope- Omni in Bristol. You planning on making the drive?-)

And Shadow, truth be told, if I was going to be buying them up, he'd probably cut me a decent discount since I buy enough from him regularly. If someone were interested, I could middle-man it for them, but it's more money than I want to invest on taking the chance of flipping.

Well, if you do, tell George I sent ya! They're in pretty nice shape too- cover's present really nicely. The one common problem I saw was the spine wear with maybe a popped staple here and there. But colors looked nice with lots of gloss and bright colors, etc.

Well, if you do, tell George I sent ya! They're in pretty nice shape too- cover's present really nicely. The one common problem I saw was the spine wear with maybe a popped staple here and there. But colors looked nice with lots of gloss and bright colors, etc.

hm George is still there eh? I wonder if he will remember me?