• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.8 Pre-Unity Valiants!

9 posts in this topic

Valiant is back! Here is a chance to get some sweet issues at below GPA prices.

Magnus Robot Fighter 10 $75

Rai 1 $45

Solar 3 $75

X-O Manowar 1 $65

X-O Manowar 2 $45

X-O Manowar 6 $55

Click on the thumbs below for high-res scans.

th_Magnus10CGC9.8FS.jpgth_Rai1CGC9.8FS2.jpgth_Solar3CGC9.jpgth_X-O1CGC9.8FS3.jpgth_X-O2CGC9.8FS1.jpgth_X-O6CGC9.8FS.jpg

Please PM me with any questions. :takeit: trumps. And please don't derail this thread. I need to sell some books to pay a fellow Board member for some sweet Spideys.

New books added! See scans on separate post

Deathmate Tourbook CGC 9.8 White pages. Top census! 1 of 2 $150

Wow, I feel a bit dirty about saying this on a Deathwaste book, but that's the pretiest copy I've ever seen of that book. :thumbsup:

The other 9.8 is mine... :grin:

It really is a pretty book until you look inside of it.

Wow, I feel a bit dirty about saying this on a Deathwaste book, but that's the pretiest copy I've ever seen of that book. :thumbsup:

:lol: So true my friend, so true. ;)

:lol: So true my friend, so true. ;)

Not to derail my own thread but what was inside it? I never read the Tourbook which is why my copy is so minty looking.

It's a blackhole of 60 seconds in my life I'll never get back... felt like hours.. It was like a trainwreck you can't look away from.

As a matter of fact if I find a 9.6 or 9.4 of it very cheap I'll but it so I'm never tempted to open my raw copy again.

:o