• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Secret Wars #8.... ugh!

67 posts in this topic

He can read the unslabbed one. Why crack the new one? If it was a slabbed one of a book he didn't have, then crack it out, no problem.

I don't know maybe I'm old-fashioned but if someone sent me a comic as an act of kindness, I'd read the comic sent. Comics are still meant for reading, correct? Or has that changed somewhere along the way?

Jim

The story is the same. Why crack it if you don't have to... ... What's the use?

Maybe he should open the slabbed one to check just in case.

:insane:

Don't give me any lip, Christina.

He can read the unslabbed one. Why crack the new one? If it was a slabbed one of a book he didn't have, then crack it out, no problem.

I don't know maybe I'm old-fashioned but if someone sent me a comic as an act of kindness, I'd read the comic sent. Comics are still meant for reading, correct? Or has that changed somewhere along the way?

Jim

You shut your yap or I'll hit ya with my purse!

Jim

Which one would you choose? (shrug)

Jim

Which one would you choose? (shrug)

The sweet lavender one greggy sent me.

Well, I've got to be honest that I'm kinda tempted to keep it slabbed since I now have a reading copy. But, I do have a friend who has been hunting for a copy of SW 8, so I might return the favor done to me and let him have my old copy. In that event, we'll see how long the case lasts ;)

Well, I've got to be honest that I'm kinda tempted to keep it slabbed since I now have a reading copy. But, I do have a friend who has been hunting for a copy of SW 8, so I might return the favor done to me and let him have my old copy. In that event, we'll see how long the case lasts ;)

Glad to see the book arrived safe and sound, and that you are enjoying it! :)