• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Where's the Thread Crucifying MK

134 posts in this topic

because the Mets suffered the worst collapse is baseball history?

Typically, I would be kinder, but Met fan arrogance in June has earned them torture in October.

:popcorn:

Such a historic choke has to hurt far more than any thread would or could. But, man, he did talk a lot of trash, didn't he. hm

man, he did talk a lot of trash, didn't he. hm

Yes he did. As the Yanks were entering the All Star break with a terrible record, MK was rubbing salt in the wounds.

Maybe Danny lined up for a cup of purple Kool-Aid I hear they were serving at Shea after the game. :P

:acclaim:

For the first time all season, I watched Met games this weekend instead of Yankee games.

What a bunch of sad sacks. From the pathetic fans looking dumb in their upside down, inside out "rally caps," to the bush league announcers to the amatuerish promos to the ugly, weird looking team... the whole production is a laugh.

:sick:

Its all good... at least I will remain a hardcore fan of my team despite a collapse unlike most of the fans of the team across town, who mostly jump on the bandwagon and probably cannot even name 10 players on the team they root for :whistle:

unlike most of the fans of the team across town, who mostly jump on the bandwagon and probably cannot even name 10 players on the team they root for :whistle:

....right...

Yankee fans are known for not knowing the team or the sport. :screwy:

Unlike Met fans who have a rich tradition of failure dating back to the halcyon days of 1962. meh

But, if this delusion gets you through the dark hours... (thumbs u

Its all good... at least I will remain a hardcore fan of my team despite a collapse unlike most of the fans of the team across town, who mostly jump on the bandwagon and probably cannot even name 10 players on the team they root for :whistle:

Good for you! Don't abandon ship now! Could be worse, you could be a Cubs fan like me. I've got another couple of weeks of punishment coming because we made the postseason. Note to Cubs fans: If a foul ball is heading your way, but a Cubs fielder has a play on it...GET THE HELL OUT OF HIS WAY!!! rantrant

Beat the Mets,Beat the Mets

Head to New York and Beat the Mets

Leave the kiddies,leave the wives

guarenteed to see the choke of your lives

because those Mets are really in a freefall,

since Jose and Carlos can't hit a ball

East side,west side,lets see who laughing now.

To beat those Mets from New York Town,

The New York Mess.

Q:Whats the difference between a Shea Stadium Hot Dog and a Yankee Stadium one?

A: They don't sell Shea Stadium Hot Dogs in October.

lol lol (thumbs u :insane::bump:(::applause:

It's a fact that over 60% or more of Yankee fans are bandwagon jumpers :shrug: Thought you knew?

Please cite source.

BTW, it IS a FACT that -- when the season was on the line last Thursday night -- Shea Stadium had 30,000 fannies in the seats.

Met's fans had already given up. Way to go!

alg_frontback10_01.jpg

As if there were ten players on your Mess.Looks like you got a bunch of empty uniforms and a couple of has-beens.