• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neal Adams Batman page on Ebay

10 posts in this topic

Batman Fan (Greg),

It has a day and a half left. IT....COULD....JUST.....GO.....FOR.....KRAZY.....MONEY......

As for me, I will pass. Too much black inking for my taste, but USD$5K is definitely attainable since this is the first time that I have seen this page offered in the public domain.

Ciao!

PRC

I actually saw that on EBAY when it was first posted, its nice but IMO the images do not really look like a classic Adams Batman depictions that I have seen and there are so many examples. I mean its still Neal's work on Batman in one of the flagship books, but does anyone else think that the images look a little off the classical rendering?

I was a little surprised at the final price, I thought 5k, maybe 5.5k.

I am not too shocked. I got over $5500 about 18 months ago for a nice Detective page with Man Bat and Batman from this era. I thought $6k was the floor for this page. If this were a page from the "Batman" book instead of "Tec" it would have been even more given their relative popularity and scarcity.

C

I was a little surprised at the final price, I thought 5k, maybe 5.5k.

I am not too shocked. I got over $5500 about 18 months ago for a nice Detective page with Man Bat and Batman from this era. I thought $6k was the floor for this page. If this were a page from the "Batman" book instead of "Tec" it would have been even more given their relative popularity and scarcity.

C

I agree. Not surprised at all by this price. Very nice, dynamic page. 6K easy.