• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

October Mike Zeck Art Sale – 10-25% off Comic Art Fans Site!

3 posts in this topic

I'm posting this on behalf of Mike Zeck. It was originally posted to the Comicart-L.

Posted by: "Michael Zeck" mike@mikezeck.com

Earlier this summer, I listed a selection of approximately 200 pieces of my vintage original art pages, covers, prelims, and pinups in my Comic Art Fans gallery for sale. I had planned to get around to listing some of these on eBay, but haven’t had time to do so yet.

A good selection of art I listed is still available including art from Captain America, the Punisher, Marvel Universe, G.I. Joe, Spider- man, Bloodshot, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Damned, the Kingdom, Challengers of the Unknown, Power Man & Iron Fist, and the Wild Cards novel. Also some of my earliest published art from Charlton and RBCC. They can all be seen here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=4055

I thought I’d offer a discount on everything in the gallery for the month of October. Discounts are...

- 10% off all pieces

- 20% if your order totals $500 or more (prior to discount)

- 25% if your order totals $1,000 or more (prior to discount)

Browse around a bit and see if there’s anything you like. If there's anything you've had your eye on, now's a good time to get it! The sale lasts through October 31st. Contact me at mike@mikezeck.com if you need any more information.

Best,

Mike

An update from Mike Zeck on the sale... he's increased the discounts as he approaches the end of his October sale and it looks like he'll be taking all the art he has for sale off the market in November. So, get it while you can!

Update 10/26/07 - 25% OFF SALE. 25% off ALL pieces - 30% if your order totals $2,000 or more (prior to discount). Sale prices good for the next week or so. I plan to take the gallery down sometime after the end of the month, so if you've had your eye on any of the pieces, take advantage of the discount during these final days before the art is taken down in November.