• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SS books available soon

46 posts in this topic

think the whole family is coming including the baby. I'm hoping to have dinner with a favorite artist of mine, but will see.

think the whole family is coming including the baby. I'm hoping to have dinner with a favorite artist of mine, but will see.

Kitson? hm

PS: Speaking of Kitson, do you have a Batgirl Special SS'd by any chance? I'd love to have that book 9.6 or so.

Kitson? hm

PS: Speaking of Kitson, do you have a Batgirl Special SS'd by any chance? I'd love to have that book 9.6 or so.

If you can find a nice copy on the bay, we can get Barry to sign it at Mid Ohio! and see about getting mignola at a later date.

Taking offers on the Marvel Zombies since thecollector seems to think I way way too high on such a great book.

Will be listing some great Baltimore books once I get some grades. Will have some double signed Sgt. Rocks (joe and adam, joe and andy), Heroes for Hope compilation books, some romita sr's, red sonja's by top talent, a great american wasteland sketch (they did a blank cover also) by Hall and Kidwell.

My apologies to those who have bought chicago books, they are STILL showing graded and not shipped yet after 3 weeks. Some other invoices from that submission have shipped so I'm confidant cgc will get through the backlog very very soon and I can start shipping the stuff out.

i didn't even see the 3 THREE 3! headsketches you got on that book.

why dont you keep it??? i dont think i could part with a book like that.

and then the Tony Moore Fallen Son!

i dont think I could part with that either.

i didn't even see the 3 THREE 3! headsketches you got on that book.

why dont you keep it??? i dont think i could part with a book like that.

and then the Tony Moore Fallen Son!

i dont think I could part with that either.

I have another Moore fallen son that I'm keeping. I would move the Zombies with the right offer and buy a great kitson page, so win win.

Taking offers on the Marvel Zombies since thecollector seems to think I way way too high on such a great book.

Will be listing some great Baltimore books once I get some grades. Will have some double signed Sgt. Rocks (joe and adam, joe and andy), Heroes for Hope compilation books, some romita sr's, red sonja's by top talent, a great american wasteland sketch (they did a blank cover also) by Hall and Kidwell.

My apologies to those who have bought chicago books, they are STILL showing graded and not shipped yet after 3 weeks. Some other invoices from that submission have shipped so I'm confidant cgc will get through the backlog very very soon and I can start shipping the stuff out.

Baltimore books :luhv: