• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN...does stuff only a SPIDER .. Low grade, but LOVELY ASM

40 posts in this topic

Okay, let's all sing along!!!

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Does whatever a spider can.

Spins a web, any size,

Catches thieves just like flies.

Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong? Listen bud—

He's got radioactive blood.

Can he swing from a thread?

Take a look overhead.

Hey there! There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of the night,

At the scene of the crime,

Like a streak of light,

He arrives just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Friendly neighborhood Spiderman.

Wealth and fame, he's ignored—

Action is his reward.

To him,

Life is a great big bang-up—

Wherever there's a hang-up,

You'll find the Spiderman!

Thanks I couldn't remember the last few verses!

At least you could remember the beginning...;)

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Spins a web, any size,

Take a look overhead.

Like a streak of light,

He arrives just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Action is his reward.

To him,

Thanks I couldn't remember the last few verses!

At least you could remember the beginning...;)

Greatest theme song EVER!

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Spins a web, any size,

Take a look overhead.

Like a streak of light,

He arrives just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman,

Action is his reward.

To him,

:golfclap:

Thanks:) hey, if you can't have fun, what's the point... :acclaim:

:applause: I couldn't agree more!

#28 First Molten Man, small piece off front cover, smaller piece off back. Grade is Fair, Guide is $40.50, Bin is $21.00

asm280002.jpg

:eek:

That's it, lol...These are not just sterile, pure, untouched virgin comics, these are comics who were LOVED and had passion and...and...history...and were read with Cheeto's and real Coke before there was diet...(I don't see any Cheeto stains, I'm just fantasizing;)

Sorry I scared you Danny;) !

I think I'll move them to Ebay tonight, where they will find a loving home, filled with more passion and love and...probably still Cheeto's..;)

Poor babies, I just don't want them insulted;) I'll start them at 99 cents and someone will love them ... :cloud9:

#28 First Molten Man, small piece off front cover, smaller piece off back. Grade is Fair, Guide is $40.50, Bin is $21.00

asm280002.jpg

I think I see some color touch by spideys left foot. And I have to ask...has it been pressed?

asm280002.jpg

I think I see some color touch by spideys left foot. And I have to ask...has it been pressed?

Darn...I forgot all about that...Where is my iron? I think I lent it to a friend a few years ago... hm

Do you think anyone would notice if I color touched the missing piece on the bottom...;) ?I'm SURE I've seen someone do that... now where did I hide the magic Markers...;):busy:

I'm not the least bit worried, lol..Forrest...but thank you, that was sweet...I've sold on Ebay for long enough that I know if I price it right the stuff will sell, I just enjoy the threads, there are some incredibly nice people here...if someone can use the books, great...if not, I've already scanned them for Ebay, so half the work is done:)

asm280002.jpg

Darn...I forgot all about that...Where is my iron? I think I lent it to a friend a few years ago... hm

Do you think anyone would notice if I color touched the missing piece on the bottom...;) ?I'm SURE I've seen someone do that... now where did I hide the magic Markers...;):busy:

I'm not the least bit worried, lol..Forrest...but thank you, that was sweet...I've sold on Ebay for long enough that I know if I price it right the stuff will sell, I just enjoy the threads, there are some incredibly nice people here...if someone can use the books, great...if not, I've already scanned them for Ebay, so half the work is done:)

Bring those books over, Sharon, we'll press 'em up to NM in no time !!

thironing.gif

lol

Okay, I promise not to use this tired old joke for at least another month.... :wishluck:

asm280002.jpg

Can I have a scan of the back cover?

asm280002.jpg

Bring those books over, Sharon, we'll press 'em up to NM in no time !!

thironing.gif

lol

Okay, I promise not to use this tired old joke for at least another month.... :wishluck:

Rhonda, that sounds like fun...but I taught my daughter that "iron" was a 4 letter word, and it had NOTHING to do with comics...;) ( I only iron creases into stuff) ...

meanwhile... :gossip: I tossed them up on Ebay and don't want to do anything illegal (or immoral) here..;) I DID put a back cover scan up there, lol:) great idea! Joeypost, thanks!