• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smallville: Kara

41 posts in this topic

I might add that her acting is quite sufficient for the series.

Well put! lol But I don't think I'll be watching her acting much...

So.....just exactly what will you be watching. :grin:

Enquiring minds need to know. :popcorn:

If she can fly and she`s telling him he can fly i don`t understand how they can get around this one. (shrug)

I finished watching season 6 the other night,it was better than i thought it would be.

Not a fan of green arrow and the justice on the show though,i guess in the end lois will have made out with three members. :P

Supergirl i like though. (thumbs u

If she can fly and she`s telling him he can fly i don`t understand how they can get around this one. (shrug)

I finished watching season 6 the other night,it was better than i thought it would be.

Not a fan of green arrow and the justice on the show though,i guess in the end lois will have made out with three members. :P

Supergirl i like though. (thumbs u

I thought that was Lois's super power.. to be a super slut. Isn't that what she always did in the comics?

Spoiler Below (is it too far after airing to mention Spoiler Alerts?)

If she can fly and she`s telling him he can fly i don`t understand how they can get around this one.

Anyway - I think they tried to kind of address this concept when Kara was not aware she had super-hearing and Clark had to show her how to use it. Thereby implying each may have powers the other does not or is unaware of. Kara also quipped that "girls mature faster than boys" in relation to her flying and his not. Thereby implying the rate at which a power manifests itself is inconsistent. Thereby weasling out of it.

PS - yes - would be interested in seeing copyright stuff on the flying aspect, and why it would not apply to Supergirl but to Superboy.

I did a quick check on Wikipedia and discovered that the heirs of Siegal and Shuster own the rights to Superboy. The only thing I can think is that they're not getting any money from the producers of Smallville.

Interesting. But I have to wonder how that factors in. I mean, we have the splace (Smallville), we have kryptonite weakness, x-ray vision, superhearing, invulnerability, superspeed, the name Clark Kent etc etc etc. Did they sell some limited rights to the story but withhold flying? Sounds bizarro! (we need a Bizarro graemlin)

Please fly this season.....

He can't due to copyright and trademark laws.

What are these copyright restrictions? I wasn't aware of any.

I thought he does fly on Smallville at times. (shrug)

Or does he just jump really really really high in the sky and fall sloooowly? (:

kal-el.jpg

Wonder what'd happen if she gets exposed to red kryptonite...

Do you mean like would they make her boobs bigger or something like that?

It made Clark "randy" in earlier episodes, his heat vision got out of control during class while the hot teacher was showing a film.

Please fly this season.....

He can't due to copyright and trademark laws.

i would love some elucidation on this. and i've never even seen an episode, nor do i have plans to.

it occurs you might be joking, but i have yet to figure out your sarcasm