• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which one would you chose...??!!!!

16 posts in this topic

To everyone

If it was lacking on your coll. (and you cared for the following comics) which lot would you chose:

a) Amazing Spider-man nº121,122,129 (VF+/NM)

OR

b) Hulk nº181 (VF+/NM)

???????????grin.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif????????????

By the way, which one is harder to find (decent grade and affordable price) Hulk nº180 or nº182?!

Regards, Pedro.

Joe

Which are your reasons? Fav. stories? Sentimental value or economic value?! etc...

Thanks, Pedro. laugh.gif

1) I think the Bronze ASM stories are some of the best of the era, with those three issues being near the top.

2) ASM 121 is possibly the comic that rates highest on my Nostalgia meter and ASM 129 has one of my fave covers.

3) Hulk 181 is extremely common at that grade.

I agree with Joe. I'd take the 3 asm's. Not that I'd mind a vf/nm Hulk 181, but with the other issues nobody could debate whether or not I really had the death of Gwen Stacy or the first appearance of the Punisher (IH 180 vs. 181) grin.gif

One may be more common than another, more expensive, more hoarded, etc, but I wouldn't call any of these an eyesore in a collection.

Thanks everyone

I also share your opinion, i would prefer the 3, even if the AMS lot was only with nº121 and 122 (death of gwen) these stories struck me deep and keep on being some of the most impressive tales presented with the wall crawler... grin.gif

What about the hulk nº180 and 182...which one would you advice to get first?

Ugly cover? You dissing my main men Hammmer and Anvil? 893whatthe.gif

Seriously, I always preferred 182's cover over that ugly 180 wooden-pose Wendigo cover. Much better sense of action on the 182. sumo.gif

To everyone

If it was lacking on your coll. (and you cared for the following comics) which lot would you chose:

a) Amazing Spider-man nº121,122,129 (VF+/NM)

OR

b) Hulk nº181 (VF+/NM)

???????????grin.gif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif????????????

By the way, which one is harder to find (decent grade and affordable price) Hulk nº180 or nº182?!

Regards, Pedro.

If I had to chose which one I would want for my collection if it was lacking and I didnt have either of the lot of books.I would have to chose Hulk 181 even in the condition you described because my collection and my mind just need to have this book! Those Spideys are great But Hulk 181 is just the best for me and although in in time they may be worth more It still doesnt matter Hulk 181 is the choice!

Davidking623