• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: HG Silver Surfer 1,4, Showcase Spectre, JLA and more

22 posts in this topic

Got some very nice books I am going to list in the this thread. Myself and another collector graded these books, so I think they are graded strictly, however any books can be returned for any reason withing seven days of receiving it. Postage is $8 USPS priority mail, insurance and non US addresses are extra.

:takeit: trumps PM's.

Thanks for looking!

Silver Surfer 1 - 7.0 OW pages(small tear on square spine near bottom) on a otherwise better looking copy) $225

Silver Surfer 4 - Very pretty 9.0/9.2 (hey call it a 9.1) copy with only the slightest of wear, bright colors and nice OW/W pages - $500

Batman Annual 7 - Very sweet looking copy of this book, it's real issue in the large corner crease on the back cover. OW pages $70

Showcase 60 - Beautiful copy! The Steve B. in us was looking for what was wrong, but there just wasn't much! Vibrant colors and gloss, OW/W pages- 9.2 - $350

Showcase 61 - Very presentable copy. Small tear on back cover really hurts it's technical grade, but still looks sweet with OW pages - $125

Flash 129 - Slight tanning around edges and a name on the cover. CR/OW pages. Very nice looking book overall 8.0 - $175

JLA 21 fine/fine- copy with CR/OW pages, affordable copy of a key book - $70

JLA 22 nice 8.5+ copy with OW pages, small date written on top of cover - $275

JLA 37 nice 9.2 copy OW/W pages - $200

JLA 38 - super glossy copy with slight ding in lower sine that takes this otherwise pretty copy to a 8.5 with OW/W pages - $125

Got some very nice books I am going to list in the this thread. Myself and another collector graded these books, so I think they are graded strictly, however any books can be returned for any reason withing seven days of receiving it. Postage is $8 USPS priority mail, insurance and non US addresses are extra.

:takeit: trumps PM's.

Thanks for looking!

Silver Surfer 1 - 7.0 OW pages(small tear on square soine near bottom) on a otherwise better looking copy) $225

:popcorn:

Spectre books :acclaim:

sc61a.jpg

sc61b.jpg

Never seen that cover before.

I'll have to admit seeing someone getting smacked in the head by the whole planet looks pretty cool.

hm