• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman #50 page 15 Taking best offer.

4 posts in this topic

The first OA I bought on ebay was a page from Sandman. #50 was always my favorite issue and when I saw Craig Russell selling these pages I made sure I got one for myself. I ended up giving it to my brother and his wife for a gift. I felt the image framed and displayed would fit in well in his house and he shared my enjoyment of sandman and of this particular issue.

This page belongs to him. He just had a daughter and has some bills to pay and asked me to see if anyone was interested in this issue. I'm somewhat tempted to buy this myself but I could see this as a sore spot down the road if it further increases in value. Its a great piece and I'd love to have it but its not worth causing a future problem in our family.

So here it is. Its in my hands and I'll handle the sale and shipment. If anyone is interested I'm looking for offers in the 1500 range.

MVC-014S-12.jpg

MVC-018S-9.jpg

MVC-019S-7.jpg

MVC-021S-9.jpg

MVC-020S-7.jpg

MVC-017S-8.jpg

MVC-016S-7.jpg

MVC-015S-8.jpg