• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with This Walt Disney comic

22 posts in this topic

I have the gold key version and looking to buy the Dell ,Never heard of the whitman version.. Must be the first appearance. 1939???? didnt realize Pinnochio was that old!!! That is a keeper comic for sure and you got a great deal!! If you ever want to sell PM me!

I'm always lucky. God loves me, yes he does.

Lucky = drunk.

If your job and/or hobby involves throwing yourself out of an airplane at 5,000 feet, luck is a good quality to possess.

I'm always lucky. God loves me, yes he does.

Lucky = drunk.

If your job and/or hobby involves throwing yourself out of an airplane at 5,000 feet, luck is a good quality to possess.

That's for the Halo guys, I was on the static line jumps at 850 feet. Which I think is more dangerous than jumping at 5,000. If your main doesn't deploy you literally only have a split second to hit your reserve.

Wouldn't you call it a coloring book?

Have no idea what this book is classified as. Just wondering if anyone on the board has a copy that knows what it is.

"Walt Disney’s Version of Pinocchio with Pictures to Color"

My first thought was that it might be a coloring book, and the opening spread of the one on ebay would seem to confirm that.

With that in mind, Heritage's line about "not listed in Overstreet" may have been a touch misleading... meh ...though for an investment of $16 I think you're fine.

Let us know what the interiors look like when you get it!