• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

$Want To Buy pages - Uncanny Xmen #19, 26, 28, 29, 34, 35, 37, 38

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am looking for Twice-up Silverage pages that I need for my run of Uncanny XMen art.

I am missing interior pages from these issues:

Uncanny Xmen #19, 26, 28, 29, 35, 37, 38

I know that the stories from #28 & #31(which I own) are complete and that #35 was complete. So I would not even mind if anyone can just let me know if pages from #19, 26, 29, 37, 38 are out there.

Of course, if any pages are available... please let me know.

My gallery url, which has Xmen and other art to trade, is:

http://comicartfans.com/GalleryDetail.asp?GCat=2757

Best,

Rich

Rich:

That Kurtzman story you have (assuming you have all 6 pages), I have a question. Is the lettering done by hand for the dialogue? Or was it overlayed?

Hi,

The Kurtzman art is 6 pages, and it is his 1st published EC newstand story (2nd drawn story).

I will double check, but the letter is on the page- EC had a mechanical lettering system, except for some of Kurtzman' later books.

Best,

Rich

It's great. No need to doublecheck. I only asked b/c it looked drawn on the page. What mechanical system would they use? Assume I'm a complete OA noob. Which I am.