• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

End of an Era Sale!

33 posts in this topic

have you checked out hotjobs.com and monster.com? you'd be surprised how much stuff is on there. i know i forwarded a bunch of ads to someone else here who lost their job within the last year. dunno if anything came of them.

have you checked out hotjobs.com and monster.com? you'd be surprised how much stuff is on there. i know i forwarded a bunch of ads to someone else here who lost their job within the last year. dunno if anything came of them.

I have my resume posted on every site I have come across. I even have my entire work history on file with the local unemployment office.

I have even responded to ads I found on craigslist.org. Most of them have been scams, though.

Good luck sir. Hope you find something before you go too deep into your comic collection.

Thank you. I still have the 2 lines that I started my collections with. My X-Men (Uncanny and other X-Titles) and my G.I. Joe (Including several of the DDP issues). Things will be too desperate when I am forced to sell these.

SOLD

Marvel Zombies (Marvel, Hardback)

Halo Graphic Novel (Marvel, Hardback, Still in shrinkwrap)

Cerebus Book 1 (Aardvark, TPB)

Batman: Year One Deluxe Edition (DC, Hardback)

Civil War (Marvel, TPB)

Civil War: The Amazing Spider-Man (Marvel, TPB)

Batman: Harley Quinn (DC, Alex Ross cvr, TPB)

Thank you!

I'll keep an eye on your store to see if I can help...penny here, penny there, eh?

I appreciated it.

I just unloaded 1/3 of my role playing game collection this weekend as well. My wife and I are planning on going up to Powell's City of Books on either Saturday or sunday to sell the rest. Everything has really helped, and my creditors are now starting to back-up.

Thanks to everyone who has helped. (thumbs u