• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probation Thread Timelines Poll

Time for Communication  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Time for Communication

36 posts in this topic

March Arch can execute some -script that'll brand the deadbeat's avatar as a welcher if they haven't paid in the alloted amount of time. :insane:

it would be easier to just change their custom title to "WELCHER" in bright scarlet lettering

like thats going to happen.

(shrug)

Arch changed people's titles to "cursed" last year for merely not following thread protocol on a Halloween thread in General. don't see why that would be any different, provided he was given sufficient evidence to make the "welcher" change

Arch ain't in the business to deal with our private transactions.

Imagine what would follow one group would be labeled "Welcher" another would want so and so marked as "overgrader" another would want another marked a "presser" or "elitist" and so on.

personally i think 30 days to pay is WAY to long. why would you post the :takeit:

if you don’t have the funds at the time to back it up?

Many many people have transactions up to 6 months... :gossip: Its called time payments and high dollar transactions

Thats all fine and dandy as long as both members agree to it in the first place.

I think he was just referring to people taking their sweet time in paying on an ordianry transaction (shrug)

Thats all fine and dandy as long as both members agree to it in the first place.

I think he was just referring to people taking their sweet time in paying on an ordianry transaction (shrug)

Gotcha (thumbs u

personally i think 30 days to pay is WAY to long. why would you post the :takeit:

if you don’t have the funds at the time to back it up?

Many many people have transactions up to 6 months... :gossip: Its called time payments and high dollar transactions

well yeah that i understand. but i don't think those are the transactions that we are having trouble with.

March Arch can execute some -script that'll brand the deadbeat's avatar as a welcher if they haven't paid in the alloted amount of time. :insane:

it would be easier to just change their custom title to "WELCHER" in bright scarlet lettering

(shrug)

Arch changed people's titles to "cursed" last year for merely not following thread protocol on a Halloween thread in General. don't see why that would be any different, provided he was given sufficient evidence to make the "welcher" change

Arch ain't in the business to deal with our private transactions.

Imagine what would follow one group would be labeled "Welcher" another would want so and so marked as "overgrader" another would want another marked a "presser" or "elitist" and so on.

Mmmmmm.. Great idea - I like it!!

:jokealert:

And my original post about being branded:

:jokealert:

(shrug)

Arch changed people's titles to "cursed" last year for merely not following thread protocol on a Halloween thread in General.

That's cause Kenny said Jump.

Point here is there should be deadlines less than 30 days when there is a complete breakdown in communication.

As an example, my first problem here is with a seller who didn't respond to PMs until 3 weeks after payment was sent. On that same day, he set up a thread and sold more books that people are reporting have never been received. I held my tongue b/c it hadn't been 30 days yet. Believe me the less communication, the shorter a period of time I would advocate.

You forgot the only question that matters . . . :grin:

You'd better spend less time posting here and more time working on your team! :sumo:

My team is right where I want it to be . . . only dimwits want to be seeded high :sumo:(:

Catch my recent moves, btw . . . hm